This week I am grateful for
– Joe – he works hard. I want him to know that I realise this, and that I appreciate it immensely.
– A gorgeous friend who always remembers birthdays and anniversaries, even when I have been so hopeless and still have not sent her a 30th birthday present (she turned 30 in February.)
– Little snippets of sunshine, both literal and metaphorical, which are helping me out this winter.
– Breakfast trays. I just think they’re cool.
– Getting the tax returns done.
– Unused containers + uncooked rice = instant musical instruments. An oldie but a goodie and oh so easy.
– Having morning tea with my mum and big sister. Hearing my sister talk about all the things that are inspiring her – it makes my happy seeing her happy.
– The fact that we are now halfway through Winter! Hooray. I see Spring on the horizon.
What are you grateful for this week?
Linking in with Maxabella Loves for 52 weeks of Grateful over at Kidspot. Come join the fun!