Fellow blogger and Blogtoberfest participant The Simple Mummy has tagged me in a Liebster Award shout out , which included a list of 11 questions to answer. So answered them I have, and I thank you for the thought provoking questions Simple Mummy!
1. Do you look at the glass as half empty or half full? Half full – but I work on looking at things that way, it hasn’t always been a natural default for me.
2. What’s one thing you want to accomplish before the year is over with? I want to be more confident with my driving.
3. All time favourite movie? As a self-confessed movie lover, this is a really hard question for me. I’ll go with Donnie Darko as a sentimental favourite – Joe and I watched it on our first date.
4. Most disliked chore? The dishes. We don’t have a dishwasher, and sometimes I feel like I’m always standing at the kitchen sink.
5. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up? Yay! Coffee time!
6. Favourite “you” time activity? Magazine browsing or novel reading.
7. Walk or drive? I prefer walking, but with W starting school next year it means I’ll need to drive more, so I’m working on overcoming my anxiety surrounding that at the moment.
8. What do you love about blogging? I need the outlet. Seriously, my head gets so full sometimes. I also love the fact that other people read my writing sometimes (thank you lovelies!). It makes me feel less invisible than I sometimes feel as a stay at home mum.
9. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Flying. Can you just imagine how free you would feel being able to fly around the place? Or maybe teleportation.
10. How would your best friend describe you in one word? Amazing. (Joe is my best friend, and he tells me this all the time.)
11. What are you going to blog about next? I have a few ideas; but it will probably be about parenting, inspiration or facing fears, which are the main things on my mind at the moment.
Now the idea is I am supposed to challenge 11 more bloggers with 11 new questions! But I am going to bend the rules a little.
I already posted my picks for the Liebster Award a while ago;
So I am going to direct you to that post and recommend you check out the lovely bloggers I posted about then! [They are all still as lovely as ever.]
And I’m also going to suggest you check out The Simple Mummy too.
And if you are blogtoberfesting and are looking for a simple post idea – a ‘question and answer’ like this is really easy and can help readers get to know you better. They can also help spark ideas for whole posts as well! So thanks again Simple Mummy.