If you are interested in sharing your gratitude, or connecting with other people who are on the grateful-train, you will find a lot of ways online to help your gratitude grow.
Here are a few of my favourites:
1. Join in with 52 Weeks of Grateful – every week the always lovely Maxabella shares something she is grateful for over at Village Voices on Kidspot. This link-up is a gorgeous community of grateful people; bloggers can link a grateful post of their own, and anyone can join in via kidspot, Facebook, twitter or instagram.
2. Sign up for The Gratitude Course – this is a new e-course from the gorgeous Sarah Prout, so get on the list if you want to find out more. With Sarah at the helm it’s bound to be a love-filled, sparkling, life-changing course.
3. Download a free gratitude pocket diary from Leonie Dawson – this is a cute little printable and an easy way to get the gratitude happening – print, cut, staple and start writing those grateful moments down.
4. Join in with Kikki K for January – As well as bringing you uber-gorgeous stationery, this month Kikki K’s blog is all about gratitude. Meaning blog posts and prompts where you can share your gratitude, as well as a lovely downloadable screensaver for January.
5. Find a Grateful blogger to follow – I have noticed a lot of gratitude floating around the blogosphere lately, which can only be a good thing. Two such bloggers are Kate from Katesaysstuff, who will randomly post her grateful throughout the year (love random gratefuls!) and Tracey from Bliss Amongst Chaos who is undertaking a 365 project of posting a daily moment of gratitude with beautiful photos to match.
These are just a few of the places I have found gratitude online. There are many more out there and I would love for you to share your favourites with me. Please let me know in the comments.
P.S. No affiliate links used, I just like them.
–Linking up with Grace for FYBF, a bunch of great blog reading is just a click away.–